Module 1 will:
- help individuals understand the concepts of psychosocial stress, bullying and sexual harassment in the workplace with clear real-life examples;
- reveal the negative effects of these types of behaviours on an individual and organisational level; and
- investigate what can be done to prevent and resolve such behaviours in order to promote respectful and harmonious relationships in the workplace.
Module 2 will:
- outline the definition of workplace boundaries;
- clarify the different types of personal and interpersonal boundaries that we need in order to be able to perform our work to the best of our ability;
- highlight how creating and maintaining boundaries not only helps us to perform well but it also aids us in creating a supportive and respectful work environment with colleagues and customers; and
- give individuals meaningful and dynamic strategies to implement different types of boundaries.
Module 3 will:
- investigate the 4 main communication styles including Passive, Passive-Aggressive, Aggressive and Assertive;
- clearly explain what each style looks like and outline the cause and effect of each style;
- clearly convey the importance of assertive communication;
- explore the links between assertiveness and confidence; and
- give you a number of different assertiveness skills and strategies that you can implement in your day to day working environment